Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannabell91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Expired Orange Juice
    Can you get the same effects of expired orange juice as alcohol?

Check out some similar questions!

Rumor says that orange juice has... [ 16 Answers ]

Alcohol.. yes and it worries me if that's true.. I have been told that the fresh fruits juices includes fractions of percentage of alcohol to preserve the fruit from frementing.. is this true? I have googled the web to find fresh juice ingredients but couldn't locate any info.

Expired Dates [ 3 Answers ]

I have a training spreadsheet in excel. I would like to know how to highlight a date if the dates has expired one year from today's date. Is there a way to do that?

Expired 10 year green card [ 1 Answers ]

I know someone who has an expired green card. She has already applied for a new one and sent the money for it. How long does it take now to renew this card? Can she get a job with the expired green card and the letter from the government where it says that they received the money to process her...

Expired RE agent contract? [ 1 Answers ]

A real estate agent has a standard 3 months contract with a seller, with a reserve for all potential buyers for 90 days after expiration of contract. Agent secures a buyer within the initial 90 days, but problems on part of buyer delays closing for 7 months. When closing takes place, it is more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.