Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason193 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 10:22 AM
    5mg oxycodone UA
    I took two oxycodone 5mg about 4 days ago... I had a UA this morning what are the chances of it coming up positive... Also, I just realized that the pills were expired. Any Information is greatly appreciated...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 10:28 AM

So... if these were prescribed and you are actually supposed to be taking them, just show the proof. I.E. the Doctors report.

If you AREN'T supposed to be taking them... then deal with what happens because you knew better.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2010, 04:29 PM

Little chance of Oxycodone showing up in standard UA. A special screen with low threshold is required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oxycodone emergency! [ 6 Answers ]

I really really really need to know, how long oxycodone will stay in your system. I have to take a blood test and I don't want the oxycodone I took to be in there. I read a bunch of stuff on the internet that people asked and most of the answers ranged from 3 days to 3 weeks, but I am not sure if...

Oxycodone and Codeine Together [ 5 Answers ]

Should oxycodone and codeine 30/acetaminophen 300mg be taken together?

Taking 3 5mg lortabs [ 1 Answers ]

If I just took 2 5 mg of lortabs could I take another one if I'm still in pain after 30 min?

How to reduce creatnine from 7.5mg [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am male, 51 year old. I am suffering form Hypertension. Last week my blood pressure went to 250/180. So I have taken the creatnine test. I came to know that the creatnine is 7.5mg and the size of my Kidneys is contracted. Can any one please give me your suggestions for any treatment.

Oxycodone urinalysis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Justin and I have a question about a pee test for my doctor. I need to come up positive for oxycodone but it is not in my system. I was wondering if a test could tell if I took clean pee and actually put some oxy in the pee. It is a very detailed and expensive lab test. So...

View more questions Search