Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flexismart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 10:18 AM
    connect roku to Samsung ht-x40?
    I'm trying to decide which unit to buy: Roku or Apple TV (new A4 version) for streaming movies to TV.
    I currently have a home theater system - Samsung HT-x40 that doesn't have many inputs for video. All of the system wires go between/inside of walls, adding an HDMI cable would be difficult. Is there a way to use the Roku with this Samsung system? (The reason, of course, is to use the surround sound system instead of the TV speakers).

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect Roku HD to TV and surround system [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Insignia NS-32LCD TV (discontinued) and a Panasonic SC-HT740 surround system. The TV has one HDMI input, has component input as well. My surround system has one HDMI OUT and also component video output. Can someone *** help me figure how I can connect all these together? I am having an...

How to connect Bose theater/DVD system to new Samsung LDC TV [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new Samsung LCD TV to replace an existing DLP TV. I connected the TV with an HDMI cable to the cable box (provided by Comcast) and the TV works fine. Here is the problem: I also have a Bose theater/DVD system. I was told the HDMI cable only had to be connected from the TV to...

HOW DO I connect MY Samsung LE32R8 to sony vaio VGN-N21E/W ? [ 1 Answers ]

:) I want to connect my sony vaio VGN-N21E/W to my Samsung LE37R8 I planned to use the answer for a different question (different models) but each update is specific to the vaio model. The TV says no signal but I see my desktop for a split second Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.