Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rogel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 05:38 AM
    How can be sure that the service@bestjobs-london is legal?what is there licensed no.
    I am applying a job in this company(service@bestjobs-london with partnership of euro salary team.They give me a question test that is equivalent of an interview after few days I received a good news that my application is working very well then eventually they wanted me to pay for the processing of my papers and they give this company(bright cove.com or br.cove).They are going to process my application after I pay them for processing fee.I would like to ask the legality of this company and if they have a licensed to operate and who will the contact person?thank you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 05:42 AM
    Sounds like a scam since they want a "processing fee". Do NOT give then your credit card number or any money.
    agenga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 07:35 AM
    I also got a similar mail asking several questions and just after answering them I was informed that my application had gone to the next stage.what worries me is that it took only 10minutes to review my application and was emailed back to continue with the process.I think I need to do a lot of research about them.
    jadedeanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 04:25 AM
    We have the same case. I don't know if this one is legal. I just want to make sure also. I already researched about it and it's all negative results. So I decided not to go on.
    sadymo2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 12:41 PM
    I have a similar experience I think they are scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

[email protected]? [ 4 Answers ]

Is this a really jobster?

[email protected] is this a real mail id? I am getting job offers from this [ 1 Answers ]

I get mails from above mention id. All mails offering me job in ireland. Is this true to your knowledge? Rgds Shijo

How to start a new tifin service business in London [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start my tifin service business from.. so please do you have some suggestion regarding, where can I get customers and how I can make it simplify to do this business. And also please could you tell.what are major requirement of customers regarding their food and price.. so then I can...

What is considered legal service of a citation [ 6 Answers ]

Trying to serve someone over a county ordinance violation. Person refuses to come to the door. I left the citaion attached to his door. Make a notation on the citation that the individual refused to answer. Is this legal service?

Legal service for court appearance [ 1 Answers ]

My mother and I are named in a legal suite pertaining to a will. My mother was served by a person. I am out of the country and haven't been served. We are wondering if my mother has to appear

View more questions Search