Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArieleAlluring Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 04:14 AM
    Bugs. Please help me!
    I live in the basement of my house, and there's bugs... they are black or brown, depending, and they have like these little horns. BUT the horns are at there end. I'm scared because I haven't cleaned under my bed in quite a bit, and I'm a teenager, so if you know one, this means the under of my bed is very very dirty. Could you please tell me what the bug is? If its harmless? And how to get rid of them. Also, this morning when I woke up, I saw a tan centipede looking thing crawl out from uunder my bed. But it had legs like a cricket. Am I imagining things? Please help me :/ <3
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:20 AM

You will probably hear from our pest expert, but from your description, the bugs with horns at their nether end I believe are earwigs. Not harmful, just annoying and ugly. Some basements are damp, earwigs love damp and so do centipedes. We get rid of earwigs here by rolling up dampened newspaper. They crawl in, you discard.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

Weird looking bugs? [ 10 Answers ]

While I was at work yesterday, we had to unload some 2x4's by hand because we crate some of our products. Well I picked one up and put it away and went back to get another one when I noticed something really strange about this bug. It had pinchers like a scorpion. It looked somewhat like a rollie...

Bugs in my apartment and there's nothing being done [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a legal way for me to get of my apartment lease due to there being bugs there? Even though the complex has sent out an exterminator like 3 times and they are only getting worse..? And I have only been here for about 2 months

Bed Bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any simple way to get rid of bed bugs? My boyfriend and I just moved recently a month ago, and have had I think an infestation of bed bugs. The bug looked much like a tick, so much I almost mistakenly thought it was.. . PLease help! I'm pregnant and don't want my baby to be exposed to this!

View more questions Search