Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 01:22 AM
    Hey Sumia...

My friend, a muslim, is married to a girl, whose dad is a hindu brahmin, and mom is a christian whose mom and dad, are protestant and catholic respectively,, her family is a mix of all religions,, they are happy with their life,,
    My junior in school is married to a muslim and they follow each other's religion with respect.

Tell your parents that you will not marry against their will, but you will not marry anyone else either,, if they feel marrying a hindu will be an insult in the community, then an unmarried girl staying at home is also an insult. Tell them, that if they force you to be married to someone else, you will die within and have lost interest in life,, and they will lose a daughter,, which again is an insult in the community,,
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caringnandu View Post
    hey marriage is meeting of two souls......it just dosent mean finding a partner(whom society considers good)
    Absolutely,, I donno why people still think of society to be leading their life,, no matter what you do, society will talk about you,,
    You love anyone from a different religion and marry one from your own religion, the society will talk about your affair,, instead, parents need to stand beside their children and accept what's coming,, inter-religion marriage is not a sin,, right?
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 01:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mecall9 View Post
    I am also in love with hindu boy from last 5 years and I proposed him. Our love is true and we love deeply each other.he dose not want to changes his religion...........but I want to bring him into Islam.I will be doing a great sin against allah.so please help me.
    Why in the world should he or anyone convert to a different religion to be married? I know people from different religion being married and living happily,, they celebrate all festivals and do not force their other half into doing something they do not like,,

Allah never said it is a sin to marry anyone from a different religion,, it is his followers who framed all the rules,, Allah spread love and respect and never bracketed the religion,,

if u love the guy, marry him as a hindu,, if u want to change someone to love them, then it's not love, its just understanding, n deal,, not love,,
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 01:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuBakr_Fin View Post
    May Allaah bless your good parents, and reward them well, and may He give me and them and you understanding of Deen, and fear of Him. First of all, don`t believe hindus are monotheists. I was a hindu before.
    Allaah said in Suurat Al-Baqarah:
    221. Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But Allah beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise.
    Were u at Allah's side when he mentioned the above? If not, what proof do u have that Allah said so? It is his followers who made all the rules, according to their convenience,, and people just follow ths without thinking twice.

Fear of God gives you nothing but more fear,, you have to love and respect God and believe in it to get happiness...

Why do u pray? Is it because you fear Allah? You have mentioned above,, "He give me and them and you understanding of Deen, and fear of Him." can you ever love something/someone u fear? If not, how can u follow somethng you do no love? You are forcing yourself to following something you don't like and prasing it,, that just makes you a liar,, doesn't it?

I am not a follower of any religion, but I am happy that you converted to a different religion, because it would have been an insult to Hindus/Christians to have a person like u, who doesn't not respect women, to be a part of their religion. And I feel many mature muslims are equally insulted...

Hindus pray to women, so do christians and hence we respect women... learn to respect women, and see how your life will prosper...
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 02:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by moizur View Post
    this is a big sin.....see if your boyfriend will accepts islam by his heart and not in the way to marry you..then only you can marry him.....a person who only accepts islam by only his heart and fears to allah ...then only you can say he is a real muslim...and for that to be happen you had to read quran very carefully and follows it...please my sister dont marry him if he dont accepts islam by his heart....otherwise allah will not forgive you...
    its not like that you both pray there religion...its that the only real religion is islam....so why follow other religion...
    and please listen to your parents they are absolutely right....
    If the guy marries Sumia by converting into a Muslim, then Lord Vishnu will not forgive him and also her,, and Lord Shiva will open his third eye which will burn the whole family and turn them into ashes,,

Understand the sarcasm,, stop taking allah's name for the wrong deeds people do,, accept love for the happiness it gives to Sumia and her guy instead of scaring her with all nonsense,,

True religion is Islam? Who says so? Did you know that the oldest and the 1st religion is Hinduism? Hindu's converted to other religion for reasons unknown,, There are proofs for ramayan and mahabharatha,, the script for Bhagavat Geetha and many other manuscripts are in Sanskrit,, the Mother of all languages,, Hindu prayers are in Sanskrit,, the oldest form of language ever known,, I am not supporting Hinduism or insulting Islam,, all I am saying is, do not be a frog in the well, which thinks that the well is the whole world,, be open minded and learn to respect all religions,
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nabeel tariq View Post
    how i can be a hindu i accept hindu riligion
    If you respect Hindu Culture, you are already a Hindu,, People say you need to convert and do certain havan etc to be a hindu,, but I believe that you are the person you believe to be. If you feel you are a hindu, then you are one,

My dad's friend is a christian by birth and goes to church every Sunday, but he also visits our family temple when he is in town... even though he is a christian, he takes blessings from my parents by touching their feet when they give him the prasad(god's blessings) and before leaving our home,, according to hindu culture, you take blessings from your elders before you leave the house,, even though he is a christian, he follows our culture,, trust me, he is a very very successful man,, I don say he is successful because he follows hindu culture,, I know he is successful because he believe's in all religions alike,,

Start following what you believe and you will succeed, no matter what religion you were born as,,
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 02:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy_nebul View Post
    Walikum salaam Sumia,

In Islam,it is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a person who is not Muslim.
    But if he(your boyfriend) decides to accept Islam, then there is nothing wrong with marring this guy.Otherwise it will be considered as zinnah- which is a great sin. In Islam,It's actually not about loving our parents or ourselves or what we personally believe.We all must love Allah the most and try to please him.We do have some specific rules which must be followed to achieve jannah whether we like it or not and Allah knows the best. Now the decision is completely yours.

It's great that he is a good person and doesn't worship idols, but this is not enough,he must believe in the basic tenets of Islam.

May Allah help you.

Quote Originally Posted by chinju_kmr45 View Post
    I am also in love with hindu boy.our love is true and we love deeply each other.he is also a guy just as sumia says.he is worried about that if he changes his religion what society will think of him...........everyone will say that he had changed his relegion for a girl........and I am sure that if he gets a chance to get a close look at islam, he will surely change since he had a good personality.but I don't know how to show him islam is right.if he change his religion I have no fear to go with him.otherwise I had a fear that I will be doing a great sin against allah.so *** someone help me to get rid of this tension................***.....***...........***.

Why in the world should he or anyone convert to a different religion to be married?

Allah never said it is a sin to marry anyone from a different religion,, it is his followers who framed all the rules,, Allah spread love and respect and never bracketed the religion,,

if u feel it is a sin to marry someone out of your religion, then WHY DID YOU FALL IN LOVE? You should have thought about the SIN before you fell in love.

tell me, what is the Sin? Falling in Love? Or felling in love with a Hindu? Does converting him to a muslim make everything fine? Will you not marry him if he doesn't convert? And by not marrying him, have you not done another Sin by having an affair?

What if it is a Sin in the Hindu community to convert to Islam? What if, in Hindu community, once a Hindu, always a Hindu, no matter if u convert to other religion? If the guy marries u by converting into a Muslim, then Lord Vishnu will not forgive him and also you,, and Lord Shiva will open his third eye which will burn the whole family and turn them into ashes,,

what will you do if he asks you to convert to Hinduism? Will you? If NO, when why not? Why should he give up his religion to marry you? Don't you love him equally to convert?

understand the sarcasm,, stop taking allah's name for the wrong deeds people do,, accept love for the happiness it gives you and your guy instead breaking your head and messing your love life trying to convert him...

if u love the guy, marry him as a hindu,, if u want to change someone to love them, then it's not love, its just understanding, a deal,, not love,,
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simi16 View Post
    Hey me myself int he self dillema.... I mean I am also in love wid a hindu guy and m a sunni muslim girl.. I knoe that its sinful accordin to religious people but what is the problem if we follow our religion and the guy follows his religion.... *** people pray for such couples and lastly they are also allah's property so why we are restristed to marry them...all the best girl ...hope that u'll have a good day..take care but my humble request don't hurt your parents
    I have decided to leave my boyfriend ....wish me luck
    So, you fell in Love with a Hindu, which according to you is a Sin,, right? Is having an affair not a Sin? Have you not committed a sin by loving him?
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 02:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuBakr_Fin View Post
    Pray 2 raka`ah istikharah, give him a web-page or a book, which explains Allaah, what is Islam and how and why to become muslim. If he accepts, then may Allaah accept from him. If he doesn`t because of fear of people, then Allaah didn`t whish to guide him, and Allaah knows best who deserve to have His mercy.
    Why should He convert? Why not ask the girl to convert?

Ask Sumia to read the Bhagavad Geetha and if she can accept Hinduism, Goddess Saraswathi will shower her with lots of knowledge and make her understand that religion is not a barrier for love... if she cannot accept hinduism, then Allah will bless her with the same knowledge and ask her not to convert her guy,,

Don still be in the 19th century,,
    caringnandu Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Mind blowing job ,silver lining...
    Have no words to praise
    exactly I want to explain the same
    ... if sin then why fall in love...
    And its better to kill love then insulting it in this manner...
    But these people are coward
    ... coward to accept the truth... coward to face the situations...
    And if god exists ,then I would pray god... that please never let these people get or fall in love... they don't deserve it.
    Please can u help... coz might b I might not b able to marry my muslim love...
    No matter... we should change some of them... might it b the
    the real win of love... pls reply

Dec 12, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Lining View Post
    Absolutely,,, i donno why people still think of society to be leading their life,,, no matter what you do, society will talk about you,,,
    you love anyone from a different religion and marry one from ur own religion, the society will talk about ur affair,,, instead, parents need to stand beside their children and accept what's coming,,, inter-religion marriage is not a sin,,, right?
    Absolutely right... sumia fell in love with a boy who is hindu
    ... whose fault sumia. That she fall in love... Or boy's fault that he took birth in hindu family...
    Whenever anything happens... we say it happened bcoz it was a wish of god/allah/khuda...
    Then why not understand it was wish of god,
    Yes allah wishes that you fall in love with hindu boy...
    So nice to hear allah himself wanted you to love him...
    Why are you now not understanding wish of allah?
    -

Dec 16, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caringnandu View Post
    Mind blowing job ,silver lining...
    Have no words to praise
    exactly i want to explain the same
    ...if sin then why fall in love......
    And its better to kill love then insulting it in this manner.....
    But these people are coward
    ......coward to accept the truth...coward to face the situations...
    And if god exists ,then i would pray god...that pls never let these people get or fall in love ....they dont deserve it.
    Pls can u help...coz might b i might not b able to marry my muslim luv......
    No matter....we should change some of them....might it b the
    the real win of love...pls reply
    If love is true, there is nothing that can hurt u,, if love means change, then it's a settlement, not love.
    U don change the person you love, and you don love the person you change,, that's a fact, believe or not,,

Anyway I can help u?

Dec 17, 2012, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Lining View Post
    If love is true, there is nothing that can hurt u,,, if love means change, then its a settlement, not love.
    u don change the person u love, and u don love the person u change,,,, thats a fact, believe or not,,,

anyway i can help u?
    Just dying for your help... thanks... pls can you answer the question I posted" hindu boy can do anything for his muslim"
    And hey thanks... I wish I could have people like you in my real life..
    LOVER 31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Hi guys I'm in same situation I love with one muslim girl from other country I love her true.when 1st we met it was not about religion we were just friend day by days I fall in to her love then she asked me is my love true I said yes then she asked me can I convert to islam for her at that time I said I will think and also I told I will not do something wrong.then she agreed and then we had great 5 years love.but later time passed I went to her parents and asked them for marriage but they asked me convert and stay in her country.but I refused then they refused to then I asked my girlfriend that is she really love me as who I'm? she said she love me but can't marry me because against islam and only if I convert then only she will marry me.before I tot when she will know the depth of my love then she will accept me as who I'm but I was wrong she never accept me as who I'm and always asked me to convert... I love her a lot.they never agree to marry me as who I'm.I don't know what's my mistake in this? later on I realise that loving someone who don't love me as who you are is waste because they are never in to u.specially in islam they think that marry with other religion guy is sin.. I ask the god almighty that in heaven there are groups of gods?? muslim will go in muslim cabinet and he will talk in arebic and judgment will be done there then if you are hindu you will go in krishnas cabinet and he will decide what to do with you he will talk with you in hindi... if he will go where because they also think god is one they will be confused.. then christain will go in own cabinet and god will talk in english.. is such system is there? then a guy who is hindu married muslim girl they will go up they will go in different cabin and then almighty allaha will come to almight krishnas cabinet and he will start fighting that why that guy married this woman its my property and then other will stand and watch fight and some will try to solve it... this is my imagination or its true.
    So I want ask to all my great muslim friends and hindu friends as well when we are from same tree why we grow different I advice all my friends never force your child to marry specific person unless she/he gives you responsibility to choose for her/him.because if you in love with someone you never come out of it you will marry other girl or marry other boy but in your heart always will be that person whom you love.god made us like that if he wanted we grow different he would have put us on different planet god never do mistake he always has wise decision...
    Also want to tell one thing in great holy book quran its written marry the one who believes and we all are believer its never stated in quran that believers are only muslim.. in islam the person who believes in god is muslim and we all believe.dont push religion so hard god wishes harmony and peace do let our god become shame for what he created.. he will think I made this people and they started fighting in each other..
    My girlfriend choose to leave me because I'm not muslim and I'm not ready to convert or circum... and listen to her dad.I feel sad but other hand I feel may be god wanted me to know the true love that's why he put me in this situation...

Just want to tell all muslims don't think we are your enemies we are same as who you are.. educated and logical man/woman will sure understand me..
    ANY ONE WHO IS MUSLIM/HINDU AND LOVING HIND/MUSLIM JUST GET MARRIED AND Don't THINK MUCH BECAUSE LOVE WHICH GOD WANT TO SPREAD NOT HATE .LOOSING THE ONE YOU LOVE IS LIKE Losing Yourself AND U WILL MAKE (ALLAH/KRISHNA ETC... EQUAL TO GOD THE ONE ONLY) TO FALL

Dec 30, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Yaar I have to think cabinet.. I forgot.. it... is.. there something like corruption .so we could carry our purpose secretly.
    I know hw your feelings r.. and I think you are right at your thought.. means yaar she is not ready to accept you as you are..
    And she could leave u just for sake of religion... u should forget her.
    See its very hard, I know... but if your love is true... then she is also as much sad as you are.. she would too miss you every single moment.
    But its her belief that stops.. she too might every day pray for u... but there's no one to make her understand... u can advice her to visit this pages... might she would understand your feelings..
    I myself is confused... means on one side I think if she doesnot understand your feelings then what's the use of telling that you are in love.. it would be better to live life in remembrance... but then again a thought comes to me that by doing so we might not understand her problems... she might be bounded by fears... but if in love.. one gets enough dare to break any bounds cross any limit to get her...
    Get back to her make her understand your feelings... if she doesn't just tell her to come on this site I would help to my very extent... so... that... I... might... b.. able to bring... spring in your life..

I know you would get more confused by my answer... but this was what I could do... you have not mentioned your age... country.
    ... and conditions of love...
    LOVER 31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 10:26 PM
    You I got it.we are still in touch and I also understand her feelings that's why I never force her.by some extend I'm also culprit for what happen.so I decided not to force her.let her decide now.its not like she is happy with what happen she is also in great pain she cries everyday but her she fear to god and her family and it stops her making decisions in favour of me.She loves me that I know.she will never visit such site I know her from last 5 and 1/2 years he like to listen to her own heart not any one else advice.. my story is example of love which is stuck between religions but anyway I know no one can do anything.. thank for your reply... god bless u. you my age is 30 I'm indian and I am doctor by profession.
    -

Jan 7, 2013, 10:48 PM
    You don respect someone u fear and u don fear someone u respect,,
    If she fears her God, then she doesn't respect her God,, tell her that God is the one who made her fall in love,. then why fear God?
    pinks34 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Would you convert to Hinduism for your boyfriend? If the answer is no then do not force him to accept your religion. If you can't accept him as he is, that is not true love.

Hinduism marriage is a sacred bond between two people and their families :).
    In Islam it is a contract whereby the man can annul it if he wishes to do so.

Technically Hindus do not worship idols, it is just a way of finding concentration, once you are past this stage there is no need for use of idols for example gurus and saints have reached a higher level and do not require an idol.

We believe in ONE god. Brahman. He has no form, and our aim in life is to gain Moksh and escape the cycle of birth and death to be one with Brahman.

If your parents could understand these similarities then maybe they would allow it.

If you think allah will punish you what kind of god is he?! Do you believe that this is god doing that he introduced a hindu to your life? Maybe he wants you to see what its all about?

God is supposed to be forgiving, understanding. Not something you are eternally afraid of.
    -

Jan 15, 2013, 02:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinks34 View Post

Hinduism marriage is a sacred bond between two people and their families :).
    in Islam it is a contract whereby the man can annul it if he wishes to do so.
    ABSOLUTELY,, :)

Quote Originally Posted by pinks34 View Post

We believe in ONE god. Brahman.
    I hope u mean Brahma,, Brahman is a man who is considered to be nearest to god, to perform rituals and one who can cleanse u of all sins...
    sachhai ka raah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 01:28 AM
    Yes it's true islam forbids a muslim girl to marry a non muslim guy but at the same time allows a muslim guy to marry a non muslim girl... but sumia just think one thing allah is the almighty and the creator of all so how can he differentiate between his son and daughter... allah is for all and he is just a term in arabic,bhagwaan is a term for the almighty in hindi... the almighty is for all... in the judgement dayche would never see if u have married a muslim guy or how many times did u read the koran a day but will only see how much did u serve humanity... he just wants u to be happy... if u marry the guy who loves u lot(let he be hindu,muslim,christian) true allah /the almighty will be happy for u... serve humanity only then can u be near to the true allah... remember there is a religion much greater than islam,hinduism,christanity or any religion and that is humanity and love... remember allah hasn't sent u for increasing a religion's population,u are on the earth for yourself u need love and you should be with the guy for your happiness... let the true allah/almighty show u the right path... be happy with the guy... allah/bhagwaan/god-the almighty is with you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

Hindu [ 3 Answers ]

Do the hindus burn their children dead bodies

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Secret hindu [ 1 Answers ]

I met a man who went on a spirtual journey to embrace hinduism. I was intruiged but want to know more, diet, daily rituals, things like that

View more questions Search