Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogtantra Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Dear Friend,

Hinduism by the way is no religion like Islam and Christianity . It is way of life, so it is very liberal. A Hindu remains a Hindu and does not sin by marring a person from other community. And going to the root of Islam greatest of all prophets mosses or musa have not said the same and in fact king Solomon so called Suleiman in islam has married girls from different community. God never punished him for that. Emperor Akbar married a rajput princess and she was allowed to follow Hinduism after her marriage. Allah was not angry on him, is he not a muslim. I can give you various examples. Better to use your brain that blindly following orthodox rules which was made for selfish reasons. And if you still afraid of Allah better patronize Hinduism. Please note all of the Muslims now in India were Hindus only before mugals came here. Then why not you come back. Love is God and God is Love. I can guarantee nor Allah or any other God will be angry on you. I personally know such people who have done such marriage living happily. All the best..
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 15, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Whoever said that idol worshipping is not part of hindusim is fooling himself. Idol worshipping is ancient in hindusim as long as in mahabharat. The shiva linga is biggest example of that and there are hundreds of such mentions is veda, purana and upnishada of idol worshipping. Anyway, a muslim can only marry to a person who have similar faith in book and believes in one God, Christine, Sikh, Jews, not idol worshipper.
    shahidhussain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Assalam ulaikum sister simi
    As you mention in your post that " i know that it is sinful act according to religious people".it is not according to any religious people,we as muslim must following to quran and sahi hadeeth teachings.it is mention in quran
    "Do not marry (you men) the ‘mushrikaat’ until they believe; for even a believing slave woman is better than a ‘mushrika’, even if you like her. And do not marry (you women) the ‘mushrikeen’ until they believe. A believing slave man is better than a mushrik, even if you like him. These invite to the fire, while God invites to Paradise and forgiveness, with His permission, and He clarifies His revelations for the people, that they may remember" 2:221.it is clear from above verses that its is completley prohibited in islam.if marry a non muslim then this marriage is not acceptable in islam,and you will be in zina every day you spend with him.fear allah and love allah most,inshallah you will be successful here and hereafter inshallah.may allah guide us with proper knowledge.
    ShaheenSRK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Pray Istikara, You will get the answer. People can lead you to wrong direction but it is ultimately you are the one to answer to Allah. He has given you intelligence. When he question you, Will you be able to answer him for the mistake you have done. Hell and heaven is in your decisions. Praying istikara, Will show you the right decision if you are confused than asking others my dear sister. Fear Allah is all seeing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

Hindu [ 3 Answers ]

Do the hindus burn their children dead bodies

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Secret hindu [ 1 Answers ]

I met a man who went on a spirtual journey to embrace hinduism. I was intruiged but want to know more, diet, daily rituals, things like that

View more questions Search