Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baller_man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 02:19 PM
    How can you turn a xbox elite power plug to a regular xbox plug help me
    I need help changing the xbox elite plug to a normal xbox plug

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox 360 elite making clicking noises [ 2 Answers ]

I bought an xbox 360 elite about 3 weeks ago, and its been working great up until a couple days ago. It was standing up vertically and I accidentally knocked it over. Not hard, but moderate to lightly. And it was on carpet, and ever since then, its been making a clicking noise. It will read the...

Xbox 360 elite internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Now I want to use my xbox and I really want to go online from it, is there a way I can surf the web from it

On the Pioneer vsx519v, how do I connect my XBOX with the included (old) 5 plug cord? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble connecting my XBOX 360 (one of the older models with the 5 plug cord) to my Pioneer vsx519v receiver. I am using my hdmi ins for my ps3 and cable box. I have tried almost every combination in the back of the receiver, but I cannot get any visual/audio of my xbox (through the...

Using a wireless modem with xbox elite [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, we have a xbox 360 elite in a downstairs bedroom. In that bedroom we have a single phone jack. I was told I need a wireless modem to be able to hook the xbox up for a live connection. The actually computer with the modem is upstairs. How will it work if I get a wireless modem? I don't know how...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.