Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccergirl11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Middle school tips?
    I need tons of help!! I start school tomorrow and I'm scared and excited for my first day in middle school I'm going to be in 7th grade.some of my few questions are 1.do you bring your bag with you to each class with your books or carry them, 2. the first week is your tardy or late for class what happens, 3. and in gym can you wear short like sofy or do the have to be three inch from the knee too? Please help... thank you
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2010, 09:28 AM

You will receive a handbook of the rules on your first day. Go to your school website today and find the dress code. It will also tell you about being tardy and what you should wear to gym.one rule here is , no text or chat speak.

You have a great year!

Thank you for your questions..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school tips [ 12 Answers ]

Well I had a hard time in grammar school. And all the people that I dislike and were liked drama are going to my middle school . Now what? What should I askept , what should I do? Eny tips of middle school in general.thank you very much. Ps.whst if they...

Tips for middle school [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school and I am a little scared so I need some answers Here are some 1.what do I bring to class on the first day of school 2.do I carry around my flute or do I have a band locker 3.how much time do I have from my locker to my class room

What are some tips I could use for middle school? Please help! [ 11 Answers ]

I about to start middle school and really scared and don't know what to expect. I hope you can help!

Middle School Tips [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going into middle school this year and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous :o and have no idea what it's like:confused: . So I was just wondering if anyone had any tips!:D Thanks! :)

View more questions Search