Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Sweaty underarms.
    I am 17 and over the past 6 months I have had continuous sweat under my armpit. Its not a BO sweat, and I have to constantly change my clothes and wear dark clothes to make it less noticeable.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 08:26 AM

Its called hyperhidrosis and doesn't mean you are unhealthy, but it may be because your hormones are acting up.

Your doctor may be able to help you by prescribing prescription strength antipersperants that contain aluminum chloride hexahydrate.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweaty Hands [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is 16 and his hands are always sweating. Every time you shake his hand, its just constant sweat. Its not as if it comes and goes , its all the time. Any thoughts?

Why am I always hot and sweaty? [ 1 Answers ]

About 4 years ago, I had a bad fall down the stairs. Since my recovery, I have always had a pain under my back, right rib. Some days it is worse than others, especially in the mornings if I drink alcohol the night before. It is also more painful if I sleep on my right side. However, in the...

Sweaty underarms [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine have sweaty underarms and it shows on the clothes she wear. Though she doesn't smell bad but she's really embarrassed about it.. can you help me help her? Thanks! :)

View more questions Search