Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeHavert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Air Handler leaks from unidentified source onto first floor ceiling. Possible source?
    Installers cannot locate a water source. No other sources in attic. Prior leaking from blocked P-Trap which was replaced wiith added overflow detection device.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a Scuba Tank as a source for Air Tools? [ 8 Answers ]

So instead of buying an air compressor, coud I setup a hose and use it as the source of compressed air? I did a bit of research and know that most compressor pump out air at about 125 psi. Since the scuba tank can kick out pressure up to 3000 psi, I would need to do it attach a regulator value...

How can I determine the source of a second floor bathroom leak ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a second floor bathroom and when soemone is showering water has begun pouring out of the air vent on the first flooor, under the bathroom. I recently had a pipe burst between the floors during a freeze and had to have everything torn out and redone. I would like to correct this witohut...

Why will the power source not work to newly installed ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new ceiling fan... I have installed the motor and wanted to test Power to turn motor before attaching light and blades... when I switched on /off from Wall it is not getting power.. Tested on/off switch next to it that controls porch light And it works fine. Used...

Using a Scuba Tank as a source for Air Tools? [ 5 Answers ]

So instead of buying an air compressor, coud I setup a hose and use it as the source of compressed air? I did a bit of research and know that most compressor pump out air at about 125 psi. Since the scuba tank can kick out pressure up to 3000 psi, I would need to do it attach a regulator value...

Using a Scuba Tank as a source for Air Tools? [ 1 Answers ]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.