Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sowmya3d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 02:28 AM
    How to convince my parents regarding inter caste marriage ?
    I love him a lot he too my happiness is with him only please suggest me how to convince my parents?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 08:18 AM

How old are you both, and please explain why you have to convince your parents about him. How long have you known each other?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage? [ 11 Answers ]

I belong to scheduled caste(harijan) and want to marry a guy (Koiri, maurya by caste). But his parents are not getting convinced for our marriage as they are worried about his sister's (both 19 years old) marriage. Because in our society, my caste is considered too low and people don't want to get...

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I am in prob... hope that you guys can help me... I belong to jatt sikh family and m in love with lubana boy(same religion bt nt same caste).I live here in India and he and his whole family lives in USA.My parents are looking a match for me from the same community.How can I convince...

Inter caste marriage,how to convince parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a brahmin girl and m in love with a guy who is also a hindu but somewhat lower caste. Both of us are well settled and want to get married. But our parents are very orthodox and are behaving as if we have committed a sin by loving each other. They are emotionally making us weak. We are not...

Convince Parents on Inter-caste marriage? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Friends, Hope you would be able to help me with this... I am a Hindu Brahman guy in love with a girl and I have 2 problems... 1) she is a couple of months elder to me 2) she is non-brahmin... my brother loved and married a gal within the same caste (couple of months elder to him).. my parents...

View more questions Search