Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyssanghiem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Will I EVER see him again?
    A few days ago, I was on the Carnival Sensation with my family for a four-day cruise to the Bahamas. After dinner, we went to the lounge for a 'Far From Over' 80's show. I looked up at the stage and I caught a male dancer staring at me. He was cute, with straw-colored curly hair and a lean, but muscular physique. There was something about him and I couldn't take my eyes off him for the whole show. Afterwards, I would see him throughout the ship like on the lido deck or at bingo or at a show. I could tell that he would try to make contact and during a show, he smiled at me. It's been a few days since debarkation day and I can't stop thinking about him. I find myself thinking about him all the time and I feel like I'm in some sort of depression. I've prayed and cried for him and I just want the pain to stop. I know I sound crazy, but I think I'm in love. There was just something about him. Will I ever see him again? And if you have any idea of how I can contact him, here's what I know:
    -His name is Nigel
    -He worked as a dancer and part of the entertainment crew on the Carnival Sensation from August 29-September 2 (He could still be on the ship, but those were the days of my time on the Sensation)

PLEASE answer and give me any information you can, I feel like my heart is about to explode!

Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Send a letter to Carnival, and tell them the cruise you were on, your name, the date you departed, and the date you returned.

Explain that you would like to get in touch with an employee of the company, who was an entertainer, named Nigel. Describe him, and then just ask Carnival to forward your mail to him, or the appropriate department that manages the entertainment they hire.

It isn't likely that they will forward any information to you without his approval, so it will be sent along to him.

Make sure to provide an email address, and see what happens!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 12:24 PM

Did you and Nigel ever even talk to each other or was everything just your fantasy from across the room?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search