Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fatiali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Where is the university of the caribbean
    The University of the Caribbean offered me admission in Communication. I want to know if its an accredited online institution
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 12:20 PM

There are many websites in Google that explain what this university offers in the caribbean. While you look them over you can, in fact, e mail them for information to be sent to you. I see no reason to doubt them as an accredited university.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 01:00 PM

Accredited how ?

in their nation, in England, in the US ?

If you are talking about accredited by the US Dept of Education, then you go to the Dept of Education web site and they list all accedited colleges that they do

There are 1000's of agencies that accredit, some have great value, some have no value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caribbean Song, I don't know the name. Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!! I've been searching the net for the last hour trying to find the name of the caribbean/calypso/soca song that is usually played around the time of the West Indian Day Parade. It's a woman, and it sounds like she's saying, "We jumpin, we jumpin, we jumpin, ???? " and then she starts over...

What do you think about the University of the Caribbean [ 2 Answers ]

The University of the Caribbean offered me admissions into a Masters degree in Computer Science. I want to know if it is an accredited online university?

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

View more questions Search