Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shakil1969up Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 11:56 AM
    Zakat
    I have a savings of Rs. 3 lakhs in various forms like jewelleries, Life insurnce, General provident fund etc. I have also taken a loan of Rs. 3 lakhs from a bank for which I have to pay emi of Rs. 10,000 pm. What will be my zakatable amount
    mrbaseer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Assalamualaikum how are you sir I want help from you I found your email I don't want to expand I will tell in simple way I am need of money as I am the whole responsible person for my family my mother is not well she had an operation and I have loans on my head I have done sister marriage also my father left us after my mom operation he has done second marriage we re not getting any money from him I am working but not earning inshallah working hard too but problems are coming and coming I never asked first time doing for my family please help me in the name of allah myself mohd abdul baseer if you want details you can call me +919700072307 allah knows what I am facing I don't want to say anything more OK bye sir allahafiz jaza-e-khair
    mrbaseer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Assalamualaikum how are you sir I want help from you I found your email I don't want to expand I will tell in simple way I am need of money as I am the whole responsible person for my family my mother is not well she had an operation and I have loans on my head I have done sister marriage also my father left us after my mom operation he has done second marriage we re not getting any money from him I am working but not earning inshallah working hard too but problems are coming and coming I never asked first time doing for my family please help me in the name of allah myself mohd abdul baseer if you want details you can call me +919700072307 allah knows what I am facing I don't want to say anything more OK bye sir allahafiz jaza-e-khair [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zakir naik question regarding zakat [ 6 Answers ]

Asalam-o-Alaikum Sir I wanted to ask that in case a persons expenditurs are barely being met by their means how is zakat distributed upon his wealth then? In case one has gold then I understand zakat on that gold will have to be given But about their income if it only equals their expenditures...

Queries on zakat [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamualakum, I am recntly married and receive 250 Gm gold in marriage for my Wife(including my parents and her parents).I want to know if I have to pay zakat on this gold as I have not yet completed an year with this. Or do my Wife has to give Zakat on this because she was holding this...

A Query on Zakat [ 1 Answers ]

Assalam alaikum, I am owner of 2 houses, both given for rents. And recently purchased one more house with bank loan. The rents of all the 3 houses plus savings of my salary goes to clear the loan of the new house on monthly basis regularly. I am working abroad, and staying with family. I don't...

Zakat to syeds is right [ 2 Answers ]

Can muslims give zakat to syeds is it permissible

View more questions Search