Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwcoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 04:38 PM
    Diverter for remote handheld shower
    I am building a large shower and want to include both a standard rainhead and a handheld shower. However, I would like them to be in different locations (I am building a shower bench). What kind of diverter system can I use to control the waterflow from the handheld shower location? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jc
    badgermike77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 05:33 PM
    The best way to hook up multiple outlets in one shower is to do it through a transfer valve. Most valve are designed to run three outlets and has 6 positions (one for each outlet and 3 other positions for running any 2 outlets at once). If you only have 2 outlets, hook one device (the one with highest flow) to 2 of the outlets in parallel.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 28, 2006, 08:22 AM
    To check out transfer valves click on: Transfer Valve - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Handheld shower leak [ 1 Answers ]

We just installed a new rain shower head w/a handheld shower. There's not a lot of pressure from the rain shower but at least it works. The handheld shower is a different story. For some reason, when turned on, the water will not come out. Instead, it sprays out from the back of the handle...

Delta handheld shower head [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a Delta shower massage head, and it has about half the water pressure of the old head I replaced. Is there any way to increase the water flow, like some kind of restricter in the hose or head?

Shower Diverter [ 1 Answers ]

The water in my shower comes out mostly from the tub faucet and not the shower faucet (which I assume is a problem with the diverter) but what I don't understand is that the water pouring out of the tub end is scalding hot, while the water coming out of the shower end is only warm. Then they both...

View more questions Search