Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaof5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Ok, I'm in a bit of a time crunch, I need my 14 yr olds probation transferred
    About 2 months ago my son pulled a pocket knife on his dad, he was charged with a 2nd degree felony assault.
    Put on probation finally plead guilty with a stay of judication for 6 months no same or similar etc then it would
    Erase off the record. In the mean time we planned on moving to North Dakota for employment here, got our house
    Rented out etc. The day we tell the kids were moving my son goes Crazy. Kicking the dash to my truck and eventually
    Kicking the shift lever So hard it broke off completely. Police involved again my son gets violated sent to juvenile detention being jobs already in place house rented out had no choice but to continue.
    Now is nearing his release but he is still on probation.
    I ask probation several times for the procedure to transfer his probation and I get nothing but the run around.
    Can someone help me?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2010, 07:37 AM

Hello m:

Your time crunch notwithstanding, bureaucracy's move slow. But, this is what you need to know.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 07:42 AM

The link excon provided will give a lot of great info.
    Also what plans for anger management and counseling are you planning. Is or has there been a issue of drug use.

There is a serious issue here with use of a knife and assult to that extent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

Can I get my probation transferred to the state my child lives in? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to transfer my Probation to another state and its taking forever. I have a child at home and that counts as my blood family, however I'm not married to my fiancé.

Can probation be transferred from the us to other countries [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3yrs supervised probation and my husband just got orders to korea for a year then we will be stationed over seas so by the time we get ready to move I will still have a year and a hald to two years left and I need to know if it can be transferred to where we are stationed

Crunch time in a relationship in which she doesn't want to commit. [ 6 Answers ]

This girl and myself have been seeing each other now for 7months on and off. She is an old flame, we were boyfriend and girlfriend 2 years ago and got back in contact with each other a year ago. Seeing each other everyday, texting and phoning each other too. The first time we went out she broke it...

Weight loss crunch time [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to lose 20 Pounds in 5 weeks?

View more questions Search