Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bono1822 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 04:21 PM
    Hot tub problems
    Bought and installed a brand-new hydroquip control and heater 2 months ago worked fine until today noticed the gfi was blowing, reset and it works until the heater is turned on then it blows again,, any suggestions would be helpful
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 04:40 PM
    Sounds as if the heater has a ground fault, the only remedy will be to replace it. It certainly should be under warranty. Perhaps the company will send a tech out to confirm and repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Tub Installation [ 15 Answers ]

Hello again! I want to hook up an electric hot tub my friend just gave me. (how lucky am I? :)) I know that it needs a 50-amp GFCI-protected 240-V circuit. I have read info regarding to where to place the outdoor switch box, etc. But there's one thing I can't seem to find. Do I install a...

No Hot Water to shower head, but Hot water to the Tub? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just purchased a new house. We have found that the shower pressure in the bathroom is wonderful however once you have set the right temp from the tub spout and switch over to the shower no hot water makes it to the shower head. We can only turn off the cold water completely in...

Hot Tub wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a gfi breaker at the main box but wanted to double check my work. The neutral white wire from breaker goes to the ground bar. But does the solid copper ground lead go their also? Thanks

Hot tub g.f.I [ 1 Answers ]

I recently hooked up a hot tub that required a 240v with no neutral. (50A) I took a two pole 60 from the main service and ran 6/3 teck cable to a 2cct outdoor enclosure outside to within 5' of the tub. Into the enclosure I hooked up the red to the main the black to the other main and the blue to...

No hot water in tub [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has an oil burner to heat the house and water.. last night I discovered no hot water in tub to bath the kids but hot water in the kitchen sink.. who do I call plumber or furnace man... any thoughts on why?

View more questions Search