Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leogets Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 03:02 AM
    Is grabbing someone's ear to get their attention an assult?
    If someone was trying to ask another questions, but was getting no answers and then the other person tries to turn away, but the one asking the questions decides to grab the persons ear (by thumb and finger) to get their attention and then asks them the questions is this considered an assult?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2010, 03:57 AM

Hello l:

Yup. You CANNOT lay your hands upon another person.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 08:19 AM

It sure is, grabing their arm, their ear, or any touching, like poking can be an assult.
    peeches311 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 01:10 PM

It gets cloudy if it is the parent grabing their minor child's ear, but 2 adults... absolutely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grabbing power from a switched light [ 4 Answers ]

I have power to a light fixture that then goes on to a switch... I would like to grab power from the cable going to the light fixture and run it to a receptacle (in another room). The cable is in my unfinished attic so its very convienent to create a junction... but I am curious if that would...

Brakes Grabbing [ 2 Answers ]

Pulsing or grabbing of brakes on GMC Sierra pickup

No grabbing of paper with deskjet-d1320 [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not going to slam the deskjet hp printers its just mine has a paper problem, and now its starting to piss me off... I don't print things everyday but when I need a printer most of the time my is the one that works the best, and it has major issues... :confused: anyway the problem, some days it...

Arm Grabbing Security Guards Beijing Airport [ 5 Answers ]

Is it an acceptable custom for security guards to silently without any explanation grab people by the arm and move them to where they are supposed to be standing in China? Or is this just a Beijing airport security guard thing?

View more questions Search