Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eshaan123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 11:13 PM
    My seven year rubs his pennis
    My son rubs his penis on the edge of a table or bed and he is doing this in school also this distracting his studies also

Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 12:02 AM
    Have the teachers mentioned this to you?

First thing I would do is have him in to see the famlily Doctor to make sure he doesn't have some skin irritation, or allergic reaction thing going on. Some fabrics, and fabric softeners cause discomfort and itching.

If there is no medical cause, then you need to teach him, that it is inappropriate to rub himself on his desk, or bed, or anywhere. If this is unchecked and not corrected, a teacher will notice him next rubbing up on another kids' desk, and will have to take his behaviour more seriously.

My guess is it is a habit that needs to be stopped. He's only 7 after all.
    GirlInAus Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 02:04 AM
    Sounds to me that he's reaching puberty, and this is his first venture into self pleasure. It may be young but it does happen at that age.

Otherwise I agree with Jake, take him to the doctor and make sure there's nothing wrong down there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird logged shaped skin that rubs off [ 4 Answers ]

I have this problem with my skin rubbing off. When I get out of the shower, it is the worst. If I gently rub my hand over my skin on my upper back the skin rubs off and I am left with little rolled up logs of skin on my hand and under my nails. My skin is healthy and I experience no other side...

My dog rubs her butt on the floor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 3 1/2 month old sheppard pitbull mix that constintly rubs her butt on the ground. Is this something I should be worried about and if so how can I fix this probem?

How do I give great back and foot rubs? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to do a great back rub and foot rub for the next guy in my life. I need to know how and maybe wher to go for that.Are the rubs the same as massages or not. Any help me out there?

Cat rubs bum on carpet [ 5 Answers ]

My cat will sit down and rub her butt across the carpet. This happens maybe several times a month. Usually when she starts doing this I take her to the vet to get her anal glands cleared out, because he says they are clogged. He says it's normal... She is very healthy and only eats the good...

My dog shakes and rubs her ears a lot [ 4 Answers ]

My dog keeps rubbing and shaking her ears, why does she do this and is there anything I can do to make her feel more comfortable?

View more questions Search