Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwuahsz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 10:08 PM
    How do I get blonde hair
    I have been wanting my hair blonde for a long time,so how do I do the transfermation without wasting too much money?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 4, 2010, 10:30 PM

Consult your hair dresser!
    I wouldn't recommend dying your hair, because it is very damaging, plus I don't know your age, but after about 15 that's the best your hair is going to be ever and it starts getting worse in the low twenties so it's important to take care of it.
    Even if you can't afford getting your hair done at your hairdressers, you could still consult them.
    If you do die your hair, take very good care of it.
    I would recommend Moroccan Argan Tree Oil.
    What is your hair type?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2010, 09:38 AM

I assume that your hair is pretty dark right now. If that's true, then you really should have a salon consulation.
    Eloisea1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Bleach it would be the main answer, but if it is your first time, you are probably better off going to a hair salon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

How to tone down peroxide blonde hair back to natral ash blonde! [ 2 Answers ]

I have really short dyed peroxide blonde hair as a result of dying my hair from natural ash blonde to brown and hated it! So I decided to dye it to the peroxide blonde as I was told that would get totally rid of the brown (big mistake). My hair feels dead as a result of this! I have drayed a...

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

View more questions Search