Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chikeria12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Can someone PLEASE tell me what this dream means?
    Okay, this dream is really confusing to me. Me, my ex boyfriend of three years (whom I'm still very much in love with) and some chick I've never met.

The girl and I were talking about something (I couldn't hear, all I saw was our mouths moving. It was basically a dream on mute; I didn't hear anything the whole time) And all of a sudden my ex boyfriend walks in, dressed as a cop. (Which is funny, since he wants to be a pilot)

He searched her, normally, as a cop would do. But then when he came to me he looked at me and smiled. I gave him a confused look and turned around, with my back to him. His hands went up my shirt, started from the bottom. It wasn't slow either. He used the same motion he did with her but only he used it inside my shirt. He lightly tapped my chest, and upper sides. Then he went lower and checked my lower sides and my stomach. I turned around after he was done, and kind of wrinkled my nose, smiling. He shook his shoulders, and turned around and left.

(Can someone please tell me what this meant? I'm sooo confused by it)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 09:08 PM

I would say it was just a dream. I wouldn't read any more into it than that. Most times a dream is just random things thrown together that your brain sorts out into something that tries to make sense. People from the past, people you see on the street, books that you are or have read, movies, songs, thoughts, etc. get put in the blender and you end up with a dream about your ex for no reason.

I definitely wouldn't take it as a sign to connect or anything else along those lines.

I am concerned that he is still very much a focus in your emotions. I am a bit confused over whether he was your boyfriend for three years or has been your ex-boyfriend for three years. Either way, you need to let him go (mentally and emotionally) and let yourself heal.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 09:39 PM

The human mind is a strange and powerful thing.

I don't think anyone can really give much in the way of explaining dreams.
    Science is still trying to find out the "why's and how's".

One theory is the brain tries to problem solve by dreaming.
    And it can use some strange symbols and methods to do so.

Yours does seem to have a point , loosely speaking, that may be considered. So I will try to put some meaning to it.
    (Note: I used the word "try" )

Your ex (of three years together I will assume) is still important to you (I get that impression from you saying are very much in love still. I am a master of the obvious and caught on to this quick)

So as a cop he represents someone who has a certain amount of control over people.

Since you can't hear what is said, that may be to show actions speak louder than words

The other girl he searches in a normal manner. Showing only the interest he is required to.

But he shows you "special" attention, showing you are still more to him than another girl
    And when you wrinkle your nose, at him slyly ,it shows you have a bond others know nothing about.

I did not say it would be good.
    I said I'd try.
    That's my best shot at it.
    Sorry.

I wish you well
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 07:27 AM

He searched you, and he left and maybe you should put what you had with him behind you. Oh well, I tried.

Dreams are often confusing, but only you can know what it means in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone think they know what this dream means? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone think they know what this dream means? SO last night I had a horrible dream I was running from someone in a hospital and when I got outside a puppy was hit right in front of me. I tried to get the car to stop before it was to late but the driver was going to fast. The puppy was still...

I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search