Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessa61 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Can I continue running my unit when it makes noise when it comes on
    Can I continue running my unit when it makes noise when it comes on, what would cause it to do that
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2010, 07:48 PM

Define unit
    There are many units
    Most have names
    The furnace is a unit
    The condenser is a unit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My a/c unit fan stop running and makes a noise like it wants to moveand the topis hot [ 1 Answers ]

My a/c unit fan had stopped and it was making a humming noise. When I felt the top it was hot. Can some help?

PVC vs ABS which makes less noise when water is running through it [ 2 Answers ]

Iam trying to find out which pipe makes less noise when water is running through it PVC or ABS pipe.

Oven makes high pitch noise while running [ 1 Answers ]

We recently moved into a new home. Every time I've used the oven, it makes a very high pitch noise from the time you turn it on until the time you turn it off. Everything on the stove works perfectly--it just makes this loud, often annoying noise that keeps us from wanting to use our eat-in...

Heating unit indoors makes screeching noise while running [ 5 Answers ]

Hi We have a gas heating unit. The heating unit is making loud screeching noise while running. (The unit is 7 years old). What may be the problem ? We had a service guy in to check it out and he says that the motor needs to be replaced and he is quoting $470 including $80 for labour and remaining...

Outside A/C unit makes high pitch noise when turned on [ 4 Answers ]

I am a builder. I have a homeowner who has 3 Trane A/C units. It took a while to distinguish which unit was squeeling. But we now know that when the second floor unit comes on the A/C compressor on the outside make a loud squeeling noice that wakes the homeowner at night. It makes the noise for...

View more questions Search