Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie200 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 04:00 PM
    What tattoo could represent this?
    I am wanting to get a tattoo that would represent overcoming long term sexual abuse and suggestions would be great. Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 05:15 PM

Is this one that will be seen on most occasions and is this something you want to represent as balance that you have now achieved or one overpowering another?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 4, 2010, 08:29 PM

I have an idea.
    Have you ever seen tattoos with a heart and an arrow going through it?
    I think it would be cool if you had just the heart with the arrow outside of it as if the heart once had the arrow through it, but is now free of the arrow.
    josie200 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    This I would like to be on my stomach like lower stomach which if you think about it, would mean something to me because of location alone and I just want it to represent that I overcame a big obstacle in my life.
    percymanuel Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 22, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Having a tattoo with diabetis?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If f(4) = 0 and f(6) = 6, which of the following could represent f(x) ? [ 1 Answers ]

If f(4) = 0 and f(6) = 6, which of the following could represent f(x) ?

What does dp represent? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to understand the meaning of dp when discussing distance. Such as 3,000(2dp) meters in one hour.

If you had to choose one of the following, what would represent you? [ 20 Answers ]

Lets open this up a bit more, shall we? If you had to choose ONE of the following, what would represent you? Either a... 1. Book - what book? 2. Movie - what movie? What character? 3. Author - which author? What work? 4. Poem - what poem? 5. Quote - what quote?

Color to represent Prevention [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am creating a poster with theme Prevention. What color depicts Prevention as red is for stop/danger, green is for go green, blue for water... what color depicts prevention. Please let me know. Thanks

View more questions Search