Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe15 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Booking tickets online
    I have booked a ticket online for an upcoming event and they did not ask me for an address but gave me a reference number instead what do I do with this?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 05:21 PM

Depends on what type of event it is. For some you would go to the ticket booth and tell them the reference number and they hand you tour entry tickets. You can and should call ahead to check.
    joe15 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 09:15 AM

I have been told of this but I was just getting another opinion " thank you for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Make Money Booking Airline Tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the possibility to book/broker airline tickets for people and to make money that way. I am not a licensed travel agent neither did I take classes or training on that subject. Can anyone show me the way? Thank you in advance.

Booking an investment [ 1 Answers ]

How would I book a stock investment in the chart of accounts

How are travel websites linked to hotels flights etc to allow online booking. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering how all the travel sites link themselves to allow online booking with the various airlines hotels etc. I was under the impression they are all link to a couple of different backend sites, which the hotels and airlines have access to? If this is the case, how do there...

View more questions Search