Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellowdonna Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2006, 02:58 PM
    What was this
    Hello
    Last night I was sitting on my sofa and to my left was a small table with 3/4 of a glass of orange soda, to the left of that was my husband sleeping in his chair. To my right is a door to our deck and on it I have about 5 angels.

Well, all at once the sofa shook, the soda in the glass was going side to side and the angels were chiming. This went on for about 5 seconds, I called to my husband but he never woke up. I thought maybe there was a minor earthquake, but it wasn't.
    So needless to say I did not say anything until this morning.

My beloved mother died in our home after living with us for two years with alzheimer's. I was so sad yesterday as it was Christmas and she was not with me, could it have been her?

Thanks so much
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 04:16 PM
    It can be or could be anything,

If believing it was her letting you know she was OK, then hold that faith.
    But in reality none of use know, since we were not there.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 05:39 PM
    How do you not know it was a small tremor, sometimes tremors are not even reported. At the same time I hold the believe that family members from the other side are able to communicate with us in different ways. Especially on Christmas day. I would say hold on to the faith that it was her saying hello, and that she is going to be fine. What an amazing Christmas present.

Joe
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2006, 03:53 PM
    Yes it was her I can sense things like that and I can transport messages from the dead so if you want me to give you the messages I can

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search