Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salasadi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 06:51 AM
    We remodel our kitchen and want to buy new double ovens and microwave or combo.
    I viewed many brand and I am confused very much! I also scared because I see consumer compliant almost about all brands. I look in viking, kitchen aid bousch double oven but now Iam not sure what is the best and most reielble. I am flixable in term of size because we ar in the plannng stage for cabiens and Islands. For the cooktops and hood we already made our mind "Viking" but because I am look for combo microwave/oven VCiking don't offer such thing so now I am not sure whether combo is good choice.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Are 24" double ovens still available for purchase? [ 1 Answers ]

I need 24" double ovens for my home. Where can I find them or are they still available?

Old Microwave Ovens. How Do You Know If They're Really Safe or Not? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, All! I've heard things about old microwave ovens leaking the microwaves because the seals around the doors of them are old and not as secure. Is it true that some will leak the microwaves? And if so, is there a danger there? Thanks!

Is a #8 cable adequate for a 50 Amp service to double wall ovens? [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing 24" double wall oven with a new 30" double wall oven. I know I will have to up my 40 Amp circuit breaker to 50 Amps, but Do I have to replace the wiring too? Presently the cable to the ovens has a #8 on it for 8 gauge. Is this OK?

Installation codes for built-in microwave ovens [ 1 Answers ]

Can we install an Ellectrolux built-in microwave above our gas wall oven? What is the necessary clearance? Our wall oven is a GE.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.