I heard that bread is better?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 12:35 PM

What kind of bread?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 02:53 PM

And what kind of tortillas? There's a whole lot of different things that can go into either. A whole wheat, preservative free tortilla is going to be better for you than white bread made with preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. But that's not what every bread or every tortilla is made with
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Everything in moderation.
    yesbeckjs Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    I see, I just meant the standard kind they sell with burritos in most restaurants.
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 05:05 PM

Nachos with cheese are good, but very bad for you.
    sdfgh Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2010, 05:06 PM

It depends on what kind of tortilla, flour, corn, you know?
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfgh View Post
    it depends on what kind of tortilla, flour, corn, you know?
    Not really... all that cheese is what makes it bad for you. They can be Chicirones with all that saturated fat poured over them.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Not really....all that cheese is what makes it bad for you. They can be Chicirones with all that saturated fat poured over them.
    Exactly. The tortilla itself may be just fine. But once you have the cheese, the meat, maybe sour cream and all that, not so healthy. Especially when most restaurants give huge portions that are really more than we should be eating in one sitting. And there isn't really a standard restaurant tortilla. I've been to some places that have really good whole wheat tortillas, and others that serve white tortillas, and who knows what they were cooked in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad dreams lead to a bad relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey lately I have had 4 bad dreams about me and my boyfriend and all have been about betrayal .(him cheating or doing something behind my back) I have talked to him about it cause it puts me in a bad mood and he gets upset because he feels as if I believe my dreams are true I asked him if he's...

Is it likely I'll become a really bad criminal/bad person? I'm really scared. Please [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I live with my mum, dad and sister. My mum is an alcoholic, she drinks a lot and she even picked me up from school once when she was drunk. My dad is nice, but he has a Habit of getting mad a lot. I have ADHD, OCD and Hypochondria, I take medications for the ADHD and Hypochondria, but I...

How do I tell whether my washer has a bad transmission or a bad electronic control pa [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile clothes washer that is about 8 years old. It used to go to a low speed spin before kicking into high speed. Now, it only goes directly into a high speed spin. When this began, it gave off a burning smell that alarmed my wife. It doesn't give off that odor when I run the "drain...

My dog is droolin really bad and she has an bad smell what should I do [ 6 Answers ]

My dog is drooling really bad and she has a bad smell to her, all she does is sleep

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search