Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aspiringyoung Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2010, 02:48 AM
    How do I gain custody/
    I am eighteen years old and I recently moved from a horrifically abusive household composed of my mother, stepfather and three younger sisters into my father's house. My mother and stepfather recently divorced. As far as I know, my stepfather (the girls' biological) has a job but is living with drug addiction and a girl he doesn't plan on staying with. My mother does not have a job or a house and is also doing drugs. My sisters are being passed around from place to place without a stable "home" and I am afraid for them. I live in another state but would like to know what I can do to keep my sisters safe, together and healthy before they are scarred beyond repair.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2010, 04:12 AM

Apply for guardianship. You will need to do this in the state they reside in. Are they being passed around family members or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain FULL Custody [ 55 Answers ]

Im 19 year old male, and I got my ex girlfriend pregnant. When she told me she missed her period I was really worried and she was calm cause she said that it usually is a few days late. Two weeks had gone by and still there was no cycle. I bought a pregnancy test and she wouldn't let me see her...

How to Gain Custody of My Grandchildren [ 1 Answers ]

I have been caring for my two olest grandchidlren all of their lives. My daughter had four other children by her now boyfriend. He manipulted my daughter to bring hismother into the home. My two older grandchildren are being treated bad by her. The boyfriend does disgusting things around...

How can my aunt gain custody of me? [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi, my name is Tasha and I am 14 years old. My life at home isn't so good.My aunt has invited me to come live with her in Houston Texas. What are the steps for her to gain custody of me? Also how would I go about getting a student visa ?

How can I gain custody of my sister? [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I'm trying to get a restraining order on my mother. We were living with my aunt and my mothers unstable attitude has rocked the house in disarray she has hit my aunt and cousin right now my aunt has a bruise on her eye. She has threatened me that she'll drag me out of the house to live...

View more questions Search