Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooke999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 06:26 PM
    What does it mean when I dream my daughter gets kidnaped
    I had a dream that my daughter got kidnaped by her father and then again by someone else I could tell who it was. I could find her and I didn't know what to do. I kept running into darkness and seeing her face but it was out of reach. I almost didn't want to wake up because I didn't want to wake up without getting her back safe in my arms
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2010, 09:32 AM

We don't have people here that can interpret dreams. I will say though that most dreams mean nothing at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

Child movie about bees kidnaped by bear because amusment park who works with honey [ 1 Answers ]

Hello..Im looking for a old children movie..I used to watch this movie when i was about 3 to 5 years old..Im now 19 years old.The movie was about umm i think two children sliding ont a rainbow slide to go in a other world were bears live if i remember right.I think the try to figure out why there...

View more questions Search