Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purpleronny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 03:43 PM
    What was that film called ?
    I wathced a film a couple of months ago and for the life of me cannot remember what the title was. In this film there is a young girl who begins to exhibit factors of a spiritual possession. Some where down the line of the story she is shown to do strange things (levatate, all those implicited in the exorcist) However the end of the film reveals the context was misleading in nature and the girl was actually suffering abuse at the hands of her father. The ending of the film is when her mother puts all the pieces together and realises the truth. Can any one help me? I can't remember any cast names or more details Grrrrr!!
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Sep 2, 2010, 04:09 PM

It sounds like The Bell Witch.

Bell Witch: The Movie (2007)

Sep 2, 2010, 04:17 PM

Hmmmmm... just had a YouTube look and nope not that one :( thanks though! Th film I'm thinking off hasn't gt any paranormal activity as such. Its all contextually imagine by th audience and cast.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleronny View Post
    hmmmmm...just had a youtube look and nope not that one :( thanks tho! th film im thinkin off hasnt gt any paranormal activity as such. its all contextually imagine by th audience and cast.
    It was "An American Haunting"

Sep 2, 2010, 04:33 PM

Wow! Your right! Thank u so much. Much appreciated :)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleronny View Post
    wow! your right! thank u so much. much appreciated :)

You're very welcome.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the film called [ 1 Answers ]

My family and I have watched a film and forgot much of it. The only way we can describe it is a group of people are inn a circle and draw straws to do dares

What's the film called [ 1 Answers ]

A film where teenagers make up a rumor about a killer in an orange ski mask who goes around campus killing them; this comes true. At the Halloween party everyone dresses up as it while one is the real killer the group must find this Man. Please help it's driving us mad not knowing what it is.

What film is this called? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the film title of last two resistance fighters who hug each other at the same time as they have to shoot each other in the head after they are trapped in cellar in german occupied territory?

What Is This Film Called? [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I know that this is going to sound really weird but I saw this film a couple of days ago and they had this scene from the movie which is the only one I can describe to you. This like women starts to have sex with this fattish man and I think that like all of a sudden he starts to have a...

View more questions Search