Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alejandrho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Can someone help me to translate the word "dreamer" into tibetan sandskrit please?
    I want to have a tattoo done on me and the person who is going to do it on me ask to look for something that connects to me or describes me the best

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Translate "Imagine" song to many langauges (western, middle eastern, etc) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am compiling translations of the song Imagine by John Lennon into many languages, for a tattoo. I will have two lines per language, probably alternating Western and otherwise. I will choose the lines for each language based on how the look / sound, how appropriate they are to the language,...

"Shenpa" in Sanskrit or Tibetan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am excited to find this web site and join this community. I have been studying Pema Chodron's writings lately, and I love the word "shenpa." I want to paint it on my wall in my mediation room to remind me not to get "hooked." I would like to paint it in either Sanskrit or Tibetan, as I...

How do I use the word "abide" or "bide". [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Guys! I am attempting to write a poem. The closing line is " I shall find better suited tenants to abide my house." Is my use of "abide" correct, or should it be "bide" or even "abode." Thanks in advance for your help!

Word XP - Tab/ruler measurement is "ch". What is "ch"? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I'm actually an advanced Word user but I'm scratching my head over what seems to be a very basic (but frustrating) issue after recently installing Word XP/2002. :confused: Note: I'm in Australia so I use metric. If you're using inches, 1.27cm = 1/2 inch. Not that it matters! I've...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.