Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arianasea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Canadian Law... or I should say Manitoba
    I just want to know where can I get a book (updated book) about Manitoba Law and Citizen rights without always paying lawyers to give you advice... please do not suggest taking a course because I have been in school long enough and I'm good in self educating... Please anyone give me some good tips!
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Sep 5, 2010, 08:01 AM

I would suggest going to your local library or do an Odin search on the net. Or do a search on Amazon or Barnes & Noble (there are other online book stores too) and see what you can find.

Or you can type in Manitoba Law into Google or Bing (or whatever search engines you wish) and see what happens.

I found the following:

Legislative Library Home

Manitoba Laws

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian law regarding debts [ 10 Answers ]

I was hired to work in the UAE and my contract was for 3 years. I got couple of credit cards while working there. Unfortunately my contract was termminated illegally ( law of termination is 1 year and mine was terminated 18 months after) .I had credit shield with my credit cards and I wrote to the...

Canadian law of limitations [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was arrested in Ontario for shoplifting at age 16. She was there visiting a relative. She is 24 now. She never appeared in court. She left after her vacation and returned home to Alberta. She did not tell me until years later. What does she need to do to clear herself.

Who has great knowledge in Canadian law? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm wondering if it's possible to ever undo the outcome of a very high law suit? We are talking about a law suit that ended up over one million, and the person affected, had zero say due to being a minor when the accident happened. However, that person well in her 20's when the law suit ended. ...

Theft under 5000 (canadian law) [ 2 Answers ]

OK I am completley new to this whole thing. I don't have a criminal record, but my boyfriend does a rather big one at that b.e's mostly and had a confrontation with a police officer a few years back, he was the only one shot though. Just so you know. I assisted in stealing a car. Well I didn't...

View more questions Search