Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charnewton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Noma air conditioner manual
    I have a portable AC 10,000 BTU that I bought in 2007 that has never worked properly. I have the roll out windows so bought a plexi glass to install in the window with a hole for the ventilation but am still unable to cool a room let alone the top floor. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thank you, Charlene

Check out some similar questions!

Noma air conditioner manual [ 3 Answers ]

I've lost the manual for my 2008 or 2009 Noma 5200 BTU air conditioner and I can't remember what all the buttons do... and it's unseasonably warm here in Montreal. Can anyone help? Many thanks.

13acd air conditioner manual [ 0 Answers ]

I just installed a new honeywell thermostat to replace my old honeywell thermostat. I followed the directions perfectly and only touched the wiring. Now my lexxon 13ACD won't turn on. The thermostat is working fine but the air conditioner won't turn on. Can someone please help me, I live in Arizona...

Air Conditioner won't get cold, yet water leaks from air conditioner [ 4 Answers ]

Air conditioner is turned on, but it will not cool. Water leaks

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

Outside Air Conditioner Unit Runs When The Air Conditioner Is Switched Off [ 4 Answers ]

We bought a Panasonic split system inverter air conditioner (7.4kw) brand new over Christmas so it is only a couple of months old. We had it installed by a qualified air conditioner installer and everything works perfectly as it should. However we have noticed recently that when the air conditioner...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.