Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Looseleaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 07:15 AM
    Wood Saunas, perma chink and cedar
    I am building a pine and spruce log sauna, to be heated by a wood stove. First question: Is Perma Chink safe for use in a sauna?(Can it be heated, with a lot of moisture and not offgas toxic substances?) Second question: I wanted to line the sauna with red cedar tongue and groove and build cedar benches. Is that safe from a toxicity standpoint as well? THanks!

Check out some similar questions!

How to chink [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I'm about to start chinking my newly sided cabin. I've got 10" hand-hune spruce boards that are 1.5" thick. The spacing is 1.5" between each board. I'd like to fill with 1/2" chink with a pneumatic gun connected via snorkel to a 5 gal bucket. Is it easy like caulking a bath tub or far more...

Well perma PAD20 Tank is full of water [ 2 Answers ]

The tank filled up with water. When I checked the air pressure, water came out. So I drained down the water and then refilled the tank with 40 psi air. Is it normal for this to occur or is the bladder most likely leaking. Will I end up having to change the tank. Never changed the tank...

Removal of wood adhesive from wood subfloor [ 4 Answers ]

How do you remove wood adhesie from a subfloor? I want to install strand bamboo in a master bath. My contracter put 1/4 inch plywood over it but it crunches when you walk on it. Im afraid he tried to provide a smooth surface but didn't get rid of the initial problem-the ADHESIVE. I don't want a...

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

Infrared Saunas [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a sauna-far infrared and the research I had done had made me more confused about it. EVery company that I had written about it they said they have the best sauna. Many of the saunas in the market are made in China where they gassed them before getting into port to come to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.