Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uaral37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 06:16 AM
    Breed crime
    I have to fill some blanks in a topic about city life.but I do not know what does these 2 phrase mean:1)to breed crime 2)irresistible lure
    Thanks before your help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 06:44 AM

#1 Breed crime - means conditions exist that will encourge criminal activity.

#2 Irresistible Lure - Consider this like Fishing... there is something that draws the attention of someone (can be plural) that is very difficult to ignore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

Does poverty breed crime? [ 5 Answers ]

Does poverty breed crime?

Natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Compares and contrasts the concepts of “natural crime” and “legal crime.” List each of the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index. Decide which crimes might be considered mala in se (wrong in itself) or mala prohibita (wrong only because it is prohibited by law). Include a rationale for...

Natural crime and Legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

I need to compare and contrast the concepts or natural crimes and legal crimes. Then list the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index. Decide which crimes are mala in se or mala prohitita

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

View more questions Search