Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menmen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 05:02 AM
    Movie scenes search
    This scene takes place in aroom where the bad guys have a man tied in chair. Threatening to kill him. Sexy woman is also in room. Well know actor is in the chair. Suddenly they all leave except woman who we assume will finish the job. The woman pleasures herself on the man . Kissing him etc. then I believe she doesn't t kill him or he escapes can not remember. Does anyone remember this scene from which movie... I believe it was a good movie... wish I had more detail... will think a about it.. thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2010, 07:10 PM
    Thursday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me the name of this movie as described by all the scenes I mentioned? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I remember all the scenes where there's a family,it's a rich family and the husband and a wife n 2 children I remamber, they also have a nanny, the nany loves the children and all but then suddenly on the wife's birthday the husband murders her in the house having told the family he has...

How to find movie scenes [ 3 Answers ]

In this movie a young couple possibly 3 teens happen into an elderly couples house and the old man has his testicles exposed and hanging out of his shorts.Need to find the name of this comedy... it is no older than 5 years.

Movie scenes about conflict negotiation [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie scenes demonstrating positive conflict resolution/negotiation skills. Examples of really bad conflict resolution would be OK too. Want to use clip in group with teenagers. Any suggestions?

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search