Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albert2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 04:40 AM
    How get hired again when got terminated due to misconduct
    Dear sir just want to share with you and also need a good suggestion from you.

Sir I was working with a good financial company for last 8 months I that span of 8 months I did lot of good work for that company in terms of sales and generating revenues.I was also marked as top5 for PAN india for some months.so you can make out that how good I was doing there.By this time everything was OK.But one day I got involved with a activity which comes under the company's list of misconducts.The client give the complaint to the Head Office regarding this.Complaint was regarding his fake signatures which was later found by the company that it is done by me.so decided to sack me out.so they decided and terminate me.
    To be very frank this kind of mistake I don't think comes under this kind of severe action,same is also understand by all the senior authorities who reached there in their carrier.Everybody know this is a routine practise in any financial house and sometimes also there is a situation to do that.
    While on meeting mulitple times with client he also was agree to forgive and don't want any action to be taken.
    I don't know why the company took to harsh decision affecting other's carrier.

Now sir please tell me how to proceed in my carrier further,though learning was done in this regard but now how to proceed further.I don't get any releiving letter.Iam having only a termination letter stating the reason for the same.

I shall be thankful for you advice
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 04:50 AM

The company took "harsh" action because you committed a fraudulent act which is against the company's policy. You FORGED signatures (that's a criminal act, by the way) and can't figure out why you got fired?

Did you read your own post?

If you think this is unfair, then retain an Attorney and fight it. I think you are going to lose and you could be criminally charged.

Whether this is a "standard practice" is not the question - the question is whether you violated company policy and it appears you did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F-1 status terminated due to green card application, pay FICA? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student who did an internship using CPT this summer. My employer did not withhold FICA taxes from my wages or the sign on bonus I received in December. Prior to school, I filed my taxes as a resident alien and last year (F-1 status but all wages from H-1B period),...

Doctors misconduct [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any laws concerning what a doctor can NOT DO to a patient. The other day my doctor for my lower back had me turn around with my back to him, he lifted my calf legnth dress and fixed my rolled down underwear. I had no idea he was going to just lift my dress up. I was very embarrassed and...

Unjustly terminated due to medical reason [ 2 Answers ]

I went to work for an employer March 19, 2007. This employer had 4 different bookeepers since January 1, 2007. My agreed upon work hours was 8-4:30 or 5:00 depending on lunch. The first two weeks they were so far behind (no accounting done at all since first of year, no bank reconciliations, two...

Deputy sexual misconduct [ 3 Answers ]

The chief deputy in an Iowa county was investigated by the Iowa division of criminal investigation. The paper says he faces allegations of sexual misconduct. He was placed on paid administrative leave at the beginning of the investigation and was fired shortly after the investigation started. It...

View more questions Search