Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aasema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 05:44 PM
    How many methods are there for the valuation of ending inventory?Explain each of them with the help of accounting principle involved in it.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 02:13 AM

Please always start your own thread for your question rather than tagging onto someone else's. The thread you grabbed was four years old and not even remotely related in topic. I've moved yours to its own thread.

Then also please see the guidelines about posting homework questions in the red print at the top of this forum.

There are numerous ways to value inventory, which doesn't say anything about what all of them you might have to learn. You should easily be able to find the methods you're to learn in the chapter in your text. As for explaining them, give that a shot and someone can check it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find ending inventory using the average inventory cost method [ 3 Answers ]

The Boxwood Company Sells blankets for $60 each. Purchase 5 units 30$ Purchase 10 units 34$ Purchase 10 units 40$ Sale 3 units Sale 6 units Sale 3 units Assuming that the company uses the perpetual inventory system, determine the ending inventory for the month of May using the average...

How do you find average inventory using only ending inventory and COGS? [ 3 Answers ]

In searching the Internet on a method of how to do this, all examples include beginning inventory and purchases to determine average inventory. I know ending inventory for one year is beginning inventory for the next, but when you don't have information on purchases, how does one arrive at finding...

What is beginning inventory and ending inventory? [ 1 Answers ]

Where are these got from the profit and loss account... Please see attached http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7697/pandl.th.png

Determine the ending inventory under a perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! I've honestly spent a long time trying to figure this out, but I keep getting the answer wrong and I'm not sure how I should go about this question. I'm not asking for you to just give me the answer, if you have time to give a little explanation that would be nice so I could understand what...

Stock evaluation methods [ 1 Answers ]

You are appointed financial accountant at a hardware store. Which of stock evaluation method would you use , LIFO,FIFO or weighted agverage and why. Thank you

View more questions Search