Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csutherby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 03:14 PM
    Example letter to write to judge for someone who violates probation
    What is an example of how to write a letter to a judge for someone who voilated probation
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2010, 03:38 PM

Trust me... get a lawyer to do it for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 05:27 PM

What is the letter for ? Is there a hearing date ? Are you writing a letter to show their good character ?
    Any letters should be discussed with the attorney first
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2010, 06:04 PM

Hello c:

If you're talking about character references, the letter should just tell the judge about the great character of the guy. It doesn't have to take any special form... Even ones with 3 or 4 words will be taken into consideration simply because somebody took the time to write.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you write a letter of dismissal of hearning to a judge for disability [ 1 Answers ]

How do you write a letter of dismissal of hearning to a judge for disability

How do I write to a judge asking for early termination of probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 2 years community control with a special condition from the court to have early termination after 1 yr, as long as I complied with all court orders. My probation officer wrote me a status letter saying I complied with everything asked of me. I have friends who also are writing me...

How do I write to a judge asking for early termination of probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 2 years community control with a special condition from the court to have early termination after 1 yr, as long as I complied with all court orders. My probation officer wrote me a status letter saying I complied with everything asked of me. I have friends who also are writing me...

I need to write a letter of responsibility to a judge. But have no idea . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am tasked with composing a letter of responsibility to a judge. My children were taken due to some poor decisions I made , personal tragdy , decisions made by other people , circumstances beyound my control. This letter is a step to a reunion three years over due. I have had 2 years...

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail that has been denied work release, but wants to get work release?

View more questions Search