Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skylina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 10:28 PM
    My 1 1/2 yr old daughter has horrible smelling breath and saliva help
    Hello everyone I have a 1 1/2 year old and I'm having a problem with her breath. It smells so awful I brush her teeth several times a day and within 5 min her breath and saliva smells again. I have to constantly change her bed sheets and clothes several times a day because if I don't a horrible odor with smell around her bed. It smells like eggs to me and her father thinks it smells like fish someone please help me with this horrible problem!
    nadja550 Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Dec 25, 2006, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skylina
    hello everyone i have a 1 1/2 year old and im having a problem with her breath. it smells so awful i brush her teeth several times a day and within 5 min her breath and saliva smells again. i have to constantly change her bed sheets and clothes several times a day b/c if i dont a horrible odor with smell around her bed. it smells like eggs to me and her father thinks it smells like fish someone please help me with this horrible problem!
    Hi, i am a nurse and i am wondering if you have brought this to your doctor's attention. It could be a gastric reflux problem or possibly an oral infection.
    Captain_Brown Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Does this mostly occur after she eats, because it could be a gastric reflux, or a gastric infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad breath smelled through nose [ 4 Answers ]

Can a person breath out bad breath through their own nose? Me and my girlfriend have a debate on this issue. She says if she has her mouth closed, the oder won't come through the nose. I say being that they are connected you can. Who is right?>

Chronic Bad Breath [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can be used for chronic bad breath? Is there an operation that can be performed or a special mouthwash?

BAd breath [ 5 Answers ]

What causes bad breath? Most days after a whole day at work I get bad breath :( My fiancé notices it too. Which is abit :o embaressing.. I don't have any pain in my teeth and I brush my teeth everyday. Once or twice.

Can you break up with someone over bad breath [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend has bad breath most of the time and I was so turned off by that in the beginning we got involved because he was after me for a long time and proffessed his love to me so I finally gave in and I tried to make him take care of this problem because I can not stand it , so he fought with...

Bad smelling bath/sink [ 2 Answers ]

For the past few months we have been noticing a bad, sulfur-type odor coming from our master bath toilet and sink. The smell is not constant and doesn't always correspond to running water (running both hot and cold water in the sink can cause the smell, but it disappears after a few minutes) or...

View more questions Search