Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roulette Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2003, 01:01 PM
    Internet advertising and selling
    How do I advertise a product on the internet and sell it?
    wt4kp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2004, 04:57 PM
    Re: internet advertising and selling
    First you need to setup a website features of all the products you would like to sell. Then, you need submit your website - domain onto to search engine. This step is a bit tricky if you want to rank high; another words, being list on top 100.

Of course, you need to have a merchant account in order to take the order over the net. There are many solution.

Email me at [email protected] subject line "websit setup" and we can take it offline there.

viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

May 28, 2004, 10:32 PM
    Re: internet advertising and selling
    There are many ways:

Build website and seel the product there.  

Place the product on an auction site like eBay.

Partner with a site that will sell the goods for you and they will probably ask for a fee or a percenage of the sales price.

The real trick is getting people to notice your product among the many others that are for sale on the internet.  The best solution it to build a website that comes up high on search engine searches (primarily Google and yahoo) so that when someone types your product into the search engine, your site is one of the first to be listed.  Getting your site ranked highly by search engines is a matter of search engine optimization.  You can learn more about that by reading a books on the subject.
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Jan 15, 2005, 06:16 PM
    I would be willing to sell the product for you on my site. Contact me at the link below to discuss the details if you'd like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About advertising media [ 5 Answers ]

As a university student, your purchase behaviors are most influenced by which type of advertising media? Explore.

Internet advertising and selling [ 4 Answers ]

Selling over the Internet [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone describe some of the current technologies, issues and challenges that could arise with selling over the internet. :eek:

Internet advertising and selling [ 2 Answers ]

Internet selling [ 1 Answers ]

View more questions Search