Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHOPPEREMT Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 12:49 PM
    "bad faith" law
    How long does it take before the "bad faith" law takes effect on a policy? Everything was taken care of and we're just awaiting the payment. How long does the insurance have before they have to pay?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2010, 01:45 PM

What type of insurance - life, auto, homeowners, something else -
    CHOPPEREMT Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 02:12 PM

Its for homeowners insurance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Kansas can a verbal agreement stand on the good faith law? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I recently rented a house with the understanding repairs had been made. In moving in we have run into tremendous water leaks, a verbal agreement was made with our landlord. We agreed with him that we would fix what needed to be fixed, also included the cost of a plumber. We would...

Bad Faith Negotiation? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an executed letter of intent from a REIT to lease six businesses in four states. We negotiated this for three months and they were anxious to get me in and signed up. Now, after the LOI has been signed, they are shopping the businesses, trying to find a "better" tenant while making me...

BAD Law (Lawyer) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone- I am writing for some advice on how to handle this situation. After the summary are my questions I'm hoping to get guidance on- My daughter rear ended an SUV with a friend's car. I offered to pay the deductible on the insurance for the insured vehicle she was using. I had asked...

Bad faith [ 7 Answers ]

How do you handle a contract where you are a independent contracter for 3 years in which the people in the contract are supposed to have you on there insurance for those three years. And I paid a surcharge every day for those three years for the insurance then after a accident I found out I was...

View more questions Search