Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spritfreed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Want to remove color from 100% gray hair that is Dyed Dark Brown
    My hair is very long (about the middle of my back) I have been coloring it med/dark brown for a couple of years. I want to go back to a med/dark blond. Which product Color Opps or Color Zap will be best for me to try. I cannot afford to have it done at a salon, I am always charged a lot more due to the length and thickness of my hair. I am wondering if one of these products will work well enough to allow me to follow with a regular permanent hair color in a dark or medium blond.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 02:57 PM

I'd try Oops first. Most people I know have gotten good results with it.

You're really just going to have to see what shape your hair is in after you remove the color. Don't color it if it doesn't look and feel healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

Dyed hair turned dark gray [ 2 Answers ]

I highlighted my hair and it turned a bright yellow.. like Lisa or Bart Simpson.. so I was told to use a medium ash color to get rid of the yellow.. now my hair is like a dark brownish gray! How can I get rid of the dark gray look? Any suggestions would be great.. thank you

View more questions Search