Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Sep 1, 2010, 03:39 AM
    How do I remove WATERMARK on AONE DVD Maker?
    I have a trial version of AONE DVD Movie Maker, when you burn a DVD it puts a watermark on. If you buy full version they give you a code to remove it. I don't mind someone making a buck, but it does bother me when their NOT satisfied with a SIX figure income, They don't have a cure for cancer do they? So there is my justification, Does anyone know what file to tweak?
    PS: They put the watermark dead on in the middle of the screen in big bold white letters, and remains there the entire time, nice trial version!
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Sep 1, 2010, 03:59 AM

Purchase the full version. There is never any good or justified reason to steal a program.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 1, 2010, 04:10 AM

This site will not support or condone illegal activities. I don 't really care how you rationalize this but the fact is you are talking about piracy which is theft.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Sep 3, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Your absolutely correct ScottGem my rationality was a bit skewed that day. No excuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having really bad trouble with Windows dvd maker [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a beginner on windows dvd maker. I have saved YouTube videos to realplayer and saved them to a file. When I get on to windows dvd maker and press add items and stroll down to video, it comes up with realplayer downloads. When I click on realplayer downloads it comes up with nothing on on media...

WaterMark in PowerPoint presentation [ 3 Answers ]

How to insert a WaterMark in PowerPoint presentation: confused:

Windows dvd maker defective. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I need a quick answer to my problem, my computers iac25_32.ax is corrupt and my dvd maker isn't working . Apperntly this has been happing a lot and I'm trying to find something to fix it but if anyone can help me out give a quick shout at dimplez_4_eva @ hotmail.com that's also my msn so I just...

View more questions Search