Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joaquinsanc1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 12:19 AM
    what is the value on the dark black ink 10 dollar bill from 1934
    what is the value on a black ink ten dollar bill from 1934 in fair condition that only has a couple of folds that are going away?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 06:55 AM

JOAQUINSANC=ON the $ 10.00 BILL YOU have;I need to know a few more things #1-IS this a SILVER CERTIFICATE OR IS IT A {FEDERIAL RERSERVE NOTE} {#2- also need to know about the series date{ EXAMP:E- 1934, 1934A 1934B}{3#}{ THE SIGNATURES }AND IF UIT IS A FEDERAL NOTE {#4}- IS IT A STAR NOTE <IF IT IS,THERE will be a star just [ before the -serial number or right at the end of the serial number;; IF you will go to this site - it will give you step by step- on how to find the condition and grade of paper money;; Please do these and comer back to this popst and[ post the things that I need, THANKS AND have a great day and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.
    tommygunz808 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 07:23 PM
    I have a 1934 A federal reserve note green seal signature is Henery Morgenthau Jr. is it just worth 10 dollars?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1934 one dollar bill value [ 6 Answers ]

I was just given a 1 dollar bill from 1934 it is really not in very good condition. The serial number starts with a star and then numbers and ends in a B. Was wondering if it has any value other than one dollar? Dan

Series 1953 Five Dollar Bill - Black Ink "B" Under Year [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1953 series five dollar bill with the seal in blue ink over the five. The be under the 1953 series is in black ink. Last names are smith and dillion. Serial number is F85409171A. It is legal tender in the united states.there is an E21 near the bottom right corner near the five on the bill....

Ten Dollar Bill 1934 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ten dollar bill 1934 number starts with a B ends with A. Silver payable do it have any worth other than $10?

1934 A five dollar bill [ 21 Answers ]

What is the value of a 1934 A five dollar bill?

1934 one dollar bill [ 10 Answers ]

How much is a 1934 dollar bill worth?

View more questions Search