Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sowrdsman255 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2010, 09:19 PM
    Does anybody have the transformer cassette tape squawk-talk that they are l sale?
    Does anybody have the old transformers cassette tape squawk-talk that they are looking to sell if so contact me
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Sep 1, 2010, 04:18 AM

A search on Ebay shows that they have a few cassette-bots going for sale. G1 SquawkTalk is among them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio Cassette Stuck in Sony TC-WR545 Tape Deck [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to release tapes from a dual well component tapedeck? The deck (approx. 15 years old) has never given any problems, but I ejected a cassette from drive A (left side) and put another in. The deck wouldn't play, nor would it eject the cassette. Drive B (right side) was...

Have a Jap car that only has mini cassette player where can I get a cassette adapter [ 2 Answers ]

All the cassette adapters are for normal audio cassettes not minutes cassettes does anyone know if you can get them?

Cassette to CD [ 1 Answers ]

I record my own music on small cards and cassettes. How would I transfer this music to a CD using the Rozio program that is on my computer?

Recording a cassette tape... [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to record a cassette tape onto the computer and then putting that recorded song on a blank cd via cd-burner? Thanks

View more questions Search