Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ford7.3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 08:59 PM
    Ford 2000 f250 7.3 power stroke run rough scan shows ebp low,high,
    Was told to change ebp sensor front of engine, did not change a thing. Once engine warm up service engine light gose out. Now light stays on runs rough now told to replace temp sensor, was also told could be exhaust back pressure unit on the turbo?

Check out some similar questions!

2000 ford f250 7.3 power stoke [ 2 Answers ]

I have a slite knoke in my moter at 1000 rpm it vibrates vary little it seams as if it is missing it does not blow eny smoke out in eny coler it should blow black when you step on it but it does not do that ether so some say it hase a fuel problem I'm not shure so if you have a answer let me know...

Problems coolant leaking with 2004 ford f250 xlt power stroke diesel 6.0 [ 4 Answers ]

Problems with coolant leaking with 2004 ford f250 xlt power stroke diesel 6.0. My truck does not overheat but I'm losing coolant very rapidly after turning it off, the dealer claims that the EGR controller is bad and the head gaskets are blown I find that hard to believe since the motor only has...

2000 ford 7.3 power stroke not getting fuel. Will not start at all now [ 1 Answers ]

It started by just losing power then would shut off. If it was left set for awhile it would start and run fine for awhile. I have changed the fuel filter, fuel pump, cleaned tank, and blowed out the lines. It will not pump fuel at all now.

Where can I find free advice on how to fix a f250 ford power stroke diesel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 ford f250 super duty and I was driving it home and it starting to lose speed and I barely made it home and then it would not start after I turn it off. So I change the fuel filter and even spray ether and it still won't start. I have several things and it will not start. Please email...

Ford F250 Power Stroke diesel won't start after running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2005 f250 6.0 power stroke with 100,000 miles and until now have not had many problems. Turbo clamp blew off replaced clamp and turbo Problem: After I run the truck no matter how far or long it will not start until it sits for a few hours or I use stating fluid and sometimes that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.