Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mktstudent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2004, 03:44 AM
    Sales management

Hi there

I am working as sales manager for wholesale and Supermarket Sectors in Beverage Company.

How can I improve the sales in these sectors.

TX
    A.G Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 04:45 PM
    Hi,
    I would like to thank you for your clear thinking, how ever you like to improve the sales in the named sectors.
    Offers, and promotions, of the products can be a helpful tool.

A.G
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2006, 07:21 PM
    Of course if you are selling to stores, you need to add new and more stores that carry your product. This is done by offering sales promotions and by personal visits to stores that do not carry your product.

Next position in the store, end caps and positioning in a store. If you have 4 feet of shelf, you try to get 6 foot of shelf. You can add instore demo people to push a product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales Tax [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a home based embroidery business. I would like to know when and on what I should charge sales tax?:confused:

Sales tax id#? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of opening an embroidery business operating from my home. I need to purchase clothing, blankets, hats, etc to have on hand as samples. I was told by the vendors that I need a sales tax id number?? or a resale tax id number?? I might be talking about 2 different tax id...

Management [ 10 Answers ]

Can you list any five most common/popular questions from management as a subject?

Management [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between management and administration?

ISP sales [ 6 Answers ]

I am entering into ISP sales with some sales experience, but in other areas, does anyone have any good websites or books that they know about on this subject? It would be appreciated! :)

View more questions Search