Ask
    taregg Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Question for heat treatment ?
    When we use normalizing or annealing for metal
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Sep 6, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Normalizing or annealing metal to make it pliable
    As in copper lines so you can route and contour them pretty much by hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Trane Heat Pump tstat replacement with Honeywell prog - wiring question [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace my Trane Weathertron tstat with a Honeywell RTH7400 prog one. I have a Trane heat pump with aux heat. I've been poring over these thread piece-mealing some info the follow is the result. The old wiring scheme: X2 - black O - orange G - green Y - yellow T - tan/brown R -...

Heat pump question [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new homeowner and we have a lennox heat pump unit. It has been very hot here recently averaging about 90+ and I have noticed that during the day my heat pump seems to run almost continuously with the tstat set at 74. It will cut off once and a while but its usually only for about 5-10...

Basic heat only thermostat wiring question [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing a Mears w/ a Lux LV2-1042: Double Pole, Line Voltage, Heating Only Thermostat. This is radiant floor elec heat. Am not sure which wires connect to which. The thermostat has 4 wires (2 red, 2 black) Out of the wall comes, from the top- 1 black wire (hot), 1 white (neutral) and the...

Baseboard heat question [ 12 Answers ]

I've roughed in wiring to install 2 baseboard heaters in a room in my basement.I want to make sure that I got it right.I ran 12/2 wire from the panel to the wall thermostat box,then a separate 12/2 line out to each heater location.I want to use one 1000w heater and one 1500w heater and put them on...

View more questions Search